- Due to supply and demand, comparable to wood pallet cost
- Lightweight and low height
- Nesting saves storage & shipping costs
- Easy-to-clean hygienic design
- Suitable for packaged food items
(not approved for direct food contact)
- Impervious to acids, fats, solvents and odors
- Resists water absorption & bacteria growth
- Inert to infestation, mold and mildew
- Consistently dimensionally accurate
- Exempt from ISPM 15 shipping regulations
Due to the current supply disruptions of wooden pallets, plastic pallets have moved into a more favorable position in terms of cost.
Our pallets come in a variety of shapes, colors and sizes. They are easy to clean, FDA approved, and an economical shipping method.
Standard sizes of plastic pallets are always in stock and ready to ship. Open deck designs allow for maximum ventilation and easier product strapping. Nesting features reduce storage space when not in use or during return transport. Combining low weight with high strength, plastic pallets can lower the cost per trip. They are also air freight friendly.
Whether it’s one way, two way, or multi-trip, plastic pallets are an extremely viable choice. Reliable enough for in-house re-use, their durability and longevity make them an industry standard. Supporting over 3,000 lbs. of dynamic load on forklifts or hand jacks allow them to contend in heavy duty applications.
Interested in learning more or making a purchase? Get a quote today! Call us at 866-364-7026 or click the button below.